The Christensen Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$15 - $17 per hour
About The Christensen Group
We have been involved in real estate since 2014 and have sold homes from San Jose to Plumas Lake. We work the tri-county area but with a marketing focus set on the city of Elk Grove. We are driven, passionate and are set on taking our business to the next level. The office environment is friendly and relaxed but still with goals and objectives that need to be met. Our goal is to do what we love and have fun doing it! We look forward to speaking with you!