The Morstatter Team, Magnolia Realty
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our team. Responsibilities include daily aid and support of all agents on the team by implementing and continually improving systems, procedures, and policies. Coordinating and managing all team listings, manage teams Social Media. Initiate and deliver projects, maintain client database, and interact with clients and service providers as an extension of The Morstatter Team. Start your application today!
Hours vary between 30-40 hours per week.
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- 95% of responsibilities are to be performed with minimal supervision.
- Manage social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Assist with planning and event support for client and local events (i.e.Client Appreciation Events, Property Tax Protest Seminars, Open Houses)
- Perform assigned duties in a professional, pleasant, and efficient manner.
- Flexibility is important, as interruptions will be constant.
- Must work well under pressure and with critical time frames.
- Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning in handling daily activities.
- Maintain confidentiality of the company and activities of the sales team.
- Handling difficult situations with grace.
- Be a team player.
- Consistently showing the ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and mannerisms appropriate to greet clients and co-op sales agents.
- Provide advanced administrative support (ie. Maintain business supply inventory for office, and run errands for office products, post office, and signage as needed)
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Set up, print, and mail monthly Newsletters using Adobe and EDDM
- Occasional personal duties for the lead agent
- Writing handwritten notes
- Coordinating/scheduling showings
- Scheduling/managing new construction showings
- Responding to and coordinating emails
- Assisting lead agent in ALL communication
- Be a reliable source of in-office support to all agents on the team
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Problem-solving ability
- Great time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and tech-savvy
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient with Google G-suites
- Experienced with Google business
$17 - $20 hourly
About The Morstatter Team, Magnolia Realty
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: It’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.