Method Real Estate Advisors
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our executive team. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, communication, and more.
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
$38,000 - $45,000 per year
About Method Real Estate Advisors
At Method, we are a group of hard-working professionals, recognized as one of the top 150 teams in the country for 2017, 2018, 2019 by the Wall Street Journal / RealTrends. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.