Sumsion Real Estate
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Manage transactional paperwork of client files
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Familiar with Google Suite
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Sumsion Real Estate
The Sumsion Real Estate Team is a group of professional real estate agents based in Provo, Utah. Our team is committed to offering a superior home buying and selling service and experience to our clients. Members of our team have been picked due to their professionalism and dedication to provide an unmatched level of value to those we serve.