Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We need someone who is going to come in and take the bull by the horns and run a top producing team. There is ample room for growth in this role if you are the right fit!
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies