The Investor Machine
The Executive Assistant is a motivated self-starter capable of anticipating the future needs of the CEO based on his current direction. You must be adaptable to a shifting schedule and be willing to do what is necessary to provide the CEO with the support he needs to be successful. Previous experience as an assistant is a plus. This person must demonstrate a commitment to putting the CEO first and ensuring he not only is aware of his schedule but ensuring he sticks to it and holds him accountable for any missed or overlooked commitments. The Executive Assistant is responsible for creating and maintaining the CEO’s calendar including meetings, events, appointments, and sending reminders prior to the scheduled time to ensure nothing is missed or overlooked. Someone who feels comfortable and confident in holding the CEO accountable for everything they have set to accomplish and helping him to accomplish any task they can assist with. They must also strive to foresee the future goals and direction the CEO will be headed and plan proactively. Strive for success by ensuring the success of the CEO. He/She is committed to ensuring all business and personal tasks are completed.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Organize meetings – including scheduling and sending reminders
- Build PowerPoints, make sure all documents are gathered and prepared for meetings and all meetings have Zoom Links
- Manage calendar – including all business and personal events
- Follow up to ensure calendar and schedules have been followed
- Book travel - flights, and hotels and ensure all itineraries are included in full on the calendar
- Proactively handle “next steps”
- Order and send out “thank you” “get well” (etc.) gifts and notes as needed
- Prioritize emails, phone calls, and texts based on importance. Delegate to the team when the option is available
- Retrieve, process, and handle mail.
- Renew business entities upon expiration
- Handle setting up and disconnection of utilities on properties as needed.
- Provide backup for select employees when they are scheduled off
- Social Media help
- Work in office 2-3 times per week
- Maintain Personal Calendar
- Ensure the CEO keeps in touch with personal contacts
- Ensure CEO is eating properly, working out on schedule, and maintaining health properly
- Help find service providers and get quotes for business and personal matters. (lawn service, mosquito service, etc.)
- Help ensure all random tasks are handled
- Ensure the CEO calendar is constantly accurate, and reminders are always sent
- Hold CEO accountable, make sure no commitments are missed
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Great people skills
- Computer skills
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional listener and communicator
- Communicate with a firm voice
$40,000 - $45,000
About The Investor Machine
We are an all-remote team, but have been able to maintain a great company culture. We take care of each other internally and love giving back to the community as well. If you are an A player and are looking for an A player-only culture you’ve found the right place.