The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Manages office supplies, office gatherings, any needs of the office or staff
- Assists the branch manager in reporting and staff management tasks
- Has reliable transportation to assist in getting lunch, buying office supplies, and running general errands for the Loan Officer. All mileage is reimbursed
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
$22+ per hour DOE
About The Ryan Mortgage Team @ Fairway Independent Mortgage
About Fairway: Fairway Independent Mortgage is a top 5 national mortgage lender with over 10,000 employees. We have been rated the #1 best mortgage company to work for 7 years in a row.
About Our Team: The Ryan Mortgage Team is located in Berkeley Lake, GA. In 2021 our team will close in excess of $120M in purchase mortgage loans. We specialize in purchase loans and have averaged greater than 90% purchase loans for the past 5 years.
Benefits: For full-time applicants, this job includes a full benefits package including medical insurance, 401k, employee stock plan, disability, vacation, holidays, etc.