American Financial Network - Myrtle Beach
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing mortgage team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, realtor meetings, planning quarterly events, closing gifts, organizing the lead database and so much more! If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Keep the lead database updated
- Organize a lender partner calendar and coordinate schedules with Sarah and real estate teams
- Order promotional items, prepare closing gifts, send closing gifts
- Manage social media posts
- Light Bookkeeping responsibilities and submitting expense reports
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must work in the Myrtle Beach office
$38,000+ based on experience
About American Financial Network - Myrtle Beach
American Financial Network ~ The Sarah Ellis Team.
Sarah Ellis has been a loan officer for 19 years and was recently ranked #1 of all of the AFN Loan Officers by transaction count.
American Financial Network (AFN) is a unique force in the mortgage market. We are one of the nation’s largest privately held mortgage companies with the resources necessary to compete on a national level with the largest publicly held banks. AFN maintains speed to decision, responsive communication, and flexibility through its private ownership and flat organizational structure.