This position is responsible for managing and supporting the needs of the President on a daily basis including special projects, events, and schedules as well as being a contact support person between President and TOH Team Members. Manage overall Customer Satisfaction Data and the Customer Experience process. Exhibit good independent decision making skills and adhere to and support the TOH Core Values.
Location is Pewaukee, WI
- Project Management Assistance for annual company initiatives and President special projects
- Monthly and Quarterly Reports management and maintenance
- Manage company’s 3rd party Customer Satisfaction Survey Company (Avid Ratings) and report data to President on a monthly, quarterly, and annualized basis, and support/co-lead the Customer Experience initiatives
- Assist and Coordinate off-site Monthly and Quarterly Leadership Team Meetings and Events
- Assist President in supporting and engaging Leadership Team on projects and company goals
- Manage and coordinate business travel schedule for the President
- Assist President with his professional and personal calendar schedule (meetings and appointments) including handling business calls as necessary
- Process and coordinate President’s financial and personal matters in a highly confidential manner
- Compose and type routine correspondence using Microsoft Word and Outlook software
- Perform data entry into Excel spreadsheets and produce Pivot Tables and Graphs to display data
- Two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in executive administration support
- College Degree preferred; two-year advanced education required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Intermediate technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), Word, and Excel
- Must have and maintain a courteous and efficient telephone manner, and be capable of dealing with multiple interruptions and requests
- Must also maintain a positive attitude and business casual appearance
$42,000 to $52,000 Annual Salary based on experience
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.