Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
About Nation Security
Nation Security is a top security service provider. We have capabilities and logistics to service Residential Communities and Condominiums, Construction Development Sites, and more. Nation Security provides many options in the selection of personnel, customized training, and equipment, competently managed by over 75 Years of Security experience. Our security professionals bring the expertise required to develop true and integrated security solutions. All operations are conducted by top professional security agents and expert investigators.