Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio Group
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Broker Load and input MLS documents, process new listing documents.
- Screen incoming calls, emails, and correspondence while maintaining a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Research and coordinate vendor bookings (e.g. sign installation, maintenance person, window washer, photographer)
- Provide administrative services for the team, including, but not limited to arranging meetings, monthly expense reports, maintaining an accurate and efficient filing system, typing documents, etc. Answering phones and greeting visitors
- 5+ years of proven experience in an executive assistant or administrative professional role
- Post-secondary education in office/business administration or accounting considered an asset
- Experience in a Real Estate Brokerage as an Office Administrator preferred
- Positive and friendly customer service approach coupled with exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
$52,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio Group
We specialize in buying and selling real estate Markham and Stouffville. Located in the historic Main Street Unionville and established in 2012, As a small and tight-knit bunch, each member of the team is united because they all share the same values. With a mission in real estate and a passion for helping people, we truly enjoy helping families in their real estate journey to finding their dream home. It's not just about the sale, it's about building a lifelong relationship.