House Hunters Team
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of our office utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks efficiently and performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills. Will need to know/use Canva.com, Google Suite (sheets, docs, drive, email, forms) Dotloop.com, Eventbrite.com, Facebook events and company page management, Mailchimp, Trello.com, and others
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$18 - $20 Hourly
About House Hunters Team
House Hunters Team is located in Maple Grove, MN and Denver, CO. We, The House Hunters Team, approach the real estate experience as one of education, customer service and compassion. We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know our clients' needs and finding the property that best fits that criteria.