Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
$48,000 + Bonuses Per Transaction Closed
About Better Files
We are a place of breakthroughs, a place of growth. We take people who can't see and help them see... once they can see, then they start to believe. When they believe, then they start to take inspired action. Once they take inspired action... they step into the life they were meant to live!
We focus on helping our clients and agents live abundant lives.
Family • Mind/Body • Spiritual • Contribution • Financial Freedom