Our Home Enterprises
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.