RE/MAX One Stop
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree required
$52,000 plus bonus
About RE/MAX One Stop
Your One Stop Shop For All Things Real Estate. Real Estate Brokerage Servicing The North Metro Atlanta and Lake Lanier Areas.