Derek L. Hall, PC
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
About Derek L. Hall, PC
Derek L. Hall, PC is a Ridgeland, Mississippi-based law firm that emphasizes personal growth and development for its employees and staff. We believe that our team is vital to the success of our business and to our clients. We encourage finding better ways to help our employees and our clients through proven processes that create benefits in personal growth, professional development, and overall happiness. We have a "never satisfied" mentality.
Come join our exciting, growing team.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.