Keller Williams Memorial
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
$13 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams Memorial
Houston’s largest full-service real estate brokerage with over 700 real estate agents assisting Houston and the greater Houston area since 1989. Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Memorial Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Memorial is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.