Max Properties LLC
Max Properties is a real estate investment company and we buy distressed houses and rehab them and sell them to homeowners and other investors. We are looking for an Office Manager to help us with day to day management of our business and help us grow our business to next level.
Please read the entire job description carefully to follow all the instructions.
We are looking for a person to handle all functions of our office. Must:
- be self-motivated
- be comfortable being in front of camera to promote our brand on Social Media
- have strong customer service skills
- have organizational skills
- have an ability to problem solve
- have a can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must.
- be bi-lingual (Spanish speaker)
- have a reliable car
The Administrative Director reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company. Duties include:
- Manage the Project Manage and ensure that all projects are being done on time and staying within budget
- managing phone and e-mail communications
- Oversee routine updates to websites and other social media
- Meet sellers when we buy a house and get their testimonial videos
- Being in front of camera to make videos of our projects for branding
- Maintaining office files both hard copy and electronic.
- Coordinating daily and weekly meeting with other team members
If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume with a video of how you can help us grow our business.
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company
- Managing administration duties by ensuring the smooth running of all processes
- Building an effective team by providing guidance and coaching to team members
- Work with the management team on issues and problems
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Help clients through the entire process, from contract to close
- Strong Team player with the ability to also work independently with little direction
- 1-3 years of administrative management experience
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team by managing issues appropriately
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Technology driven
- Desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Proven ability to succeed
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
- Practices a client focused philosophy
- Extremely organized with excellent project management skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaker
$30,000 plus bonus
About Max Properties LLC
We are a family owned real estate investment company and we have been in business for 8 years. We buy distressed houses, fix them up and resell them for profit.
We work directly with homeowners to provide the company with below market value homes. We close fast, purchasing homes in “as is” conditions. We have years of experience with an amazing reputation in Northwest Indiana.