Are you interested in a versatile role in a fast-paced industry? Top producing real estate team in the West Valley is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant with flexible hours. We need a licensed executive assistant that is qualified to perform all areas of administrative support as well as real estate specific duties. If you are an efficient person who is looking for a long-term career position that is both stable and fulfilling, we look forward to talking with you.
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Publisher.
About RE/MAX Professionals
Nate Martinez founded RE/MAX Professionals in September 2001. Nate saw a need for a real estate brokerage where the Sales Associates are provided state-of-the-art technology and tools, superior broker support, and an environment that allows them the opportunity to reach their goals. RE/MAX Professionals is dedicated to the individual goals of each staff member and Sales Associate.