Great Legal Marketing Intake Success
Are you detail-oriented? Do you have administrative experience? Do you have a polished and professional demeanor? Do you love helping people succeed?
If so, keep reading.
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, managing calendars, answering emails and phone calls, and managing aspects of our daily operations. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Must be comfortable using Google Suite
$18 - $22 hourly
About Great Legal Marketing Intake Success
Intake Success System is a training program for law firms. Our core purpose is to teach legal intake staff how to turn more callers into clients for their law firm and help the firm grow.