First Step Home Loans
Are you interested in a versatile role? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our Branch Manager. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, taking client phone calls, updating and maintaining our systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Assist with business system management
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Mortgage experience not required, but preferred
About First Step Home Loans
First Step Home Loans is a client-first mortgage brokerage that specializes in home purchases and refinances. We have created an environment wherein our clients and trusted real estate partners are empowered to achieve their goals with a top-tier lending team, superior technology, and efficient processes. Buying a home is an incredible milestone, our team is here to be a support system throughout that process and set you and your family on the path to generational wealth through real estate.