We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn, navigate and master new software
Salary range, negotiable and commensurate with skill and experience, between $40,000 - $60,000. We offer additional benefits for health, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO.
Please provide a cover letter describing how your existing Executive Assistant experience will bring sanity to our owner.
$40,000 - $60,000
About Halligan LLC
How to Apply
We are excited to hear from the candidates! If this opportunity aligns with you, we look forward to reviewing your credentials and learning more about you and your career goals! Please follow these instructions. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please upload both a cover letter and a resume through this site: https://www.halliganllc.com/careers/. Your cover letter should explain what you believe are the three most important qualities or values for a family law attorney and why they are important. Also, in your cover letter, please share the qualities you possess and how they have helped you in your family law practice.