Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail
- Manage office appearance, supplies and equipment
- Handle day to day administrative tasks for the executive
- Manage schedule, appointments, and Travel
- Handle communication on behalf of the executive (email, social media, meeting follow-up, etc)
- Plan/Organize and implement events such as meetings, conferences, training events, business dinners
- Conduct research, analyze date, and prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual market reports and Prepare information and research
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Prioritize items
- Act as eyes and ears for leadership team, make recommendations as needed.
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Must have associates degree or higher education
- Must be comfortable with all social media and basic technology
- Experience using Microsoft office, google suite
About Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
This is an opportunity to work with a company that values people, integrity, hard work, and fun! Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty promotes a people-focused, technology-driven, education-based culture. Our unwavering commitment to this strong culture has continued to attract the leading professionals in the industry. These professionals have succeeded in placing our office in the top 1% of all real estate offices in the United States and contributed to Keller Williams Realty becoming the country's #1 real estate company!