Meg Chicago with Keller Williams Chicago-Lincoln Park
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- $50,000 - $70,000 salary based on experience
- Health benefits or stipend
- Bonus potential
- Unlimited vacation
- Primarily virtual work location but must have the ability to travel to downtown Chicago 1-2x/month for in-person events and meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all professional and business areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, including inspections and closings.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building a database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team, including managing social media presence and digital marketing.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Holding team members accountable for reaching goals and performing daily lead generation activities.
- Lead weekly team meetings and coordinating team scripting practice.
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients; following up throughout the closing process and ensuring an exceptional experience throughout.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- “Get it done” attitude
- Willingness to do anything and everything needed to free up the Owner/Agents to sell
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills combined with strong attention to detail
- Great ability to focus and prioritize daily workload
- Concerned about doing things the right way, but also getting the job done efficiently
- Learning and growth mindset
- Positive, service-based attitude
- Ability to navigate Google Drive, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Familiarity with Adobe products (Photoshop & InDesign) and Canva preferred
- Background in social media strategy and implementation of social media ad campaigns preferred
$50,000 - $70,000
About Meg Chicago with Keller Williams Chicago-Lincoln Park
We are a small (but mighty) woman-owned real estate team based in downtown Chicago. We focus on helping women and growing families make intentional decisions about their homes. We aim to curate every detail of the buying and selling process to make it as stress-free and streamlined as possible and strive to be the friend that has our clients back every step of the way and. As a team, we value intentional decision-making, continuously growing and learning, putting relationships first, celebrating everyday victories, and supporting our community of women-owned businesses.