BHHS Carolinas Companies
This position could work from any of our offices located in the Triangle, Triad, or Charlotte regions. Excellent opportunity for talented administrative professionals with limited experience looking for growth opportunities. The Relocation Executive Administrative Assistant provides a high level of support to the Director of Relocation & Business Development, ensuring that the administrative functions of the office are effective and efficient. Assists with special projects as needed, including the quick return of basic marketing materials in coordination and with approval from Marketing. Work is of a confidential nature and requires some analysis and preparation of reports with recommended actions. May serve as a backup for the relocation coordinators and department administrators in their absence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Provide support for the director and relocation department:
- Anticipate and assist with monitoring and responding to requests from relocation staff, clients, sales managers, and/or sales associates in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare reports, including monthly market updates for 3rd party relocation partners, broker metrics, cost of living, SIRVA, eRelocation, and market data as requested, including inputting monthly metrics into HomeServices Relocation spreadsheet.
- Implement approved process improvements in the overall operations of the Relocation Department, ensuring the department is running smoothly.
- Assist with research and production of Relocation presentations, working with the BHHS Training and Marketing Departments. Maintain lists of required training and re-certifications, oversee communications and compliance with sales support team.
- Monitor and maintain relocation online presence, including web page updates and Facebook posts in coordination with the Digital Marketing team.
- Maintain director’s calendar and email; coordinate scheduling of meetings and travel.
- Assist with special projects. (60-75%)
Serve as a backup or provide support for client services and relocation coordinators as needed:
- Field leads for incoming and/or outgoing referrals, assess client needs, respond to inquiries, and counsel clients throughout relocation process.
- Assign sales associate.
- Ensure timely feedback from the coordinators is delivered to Relocation Director for any escalations or interventions necessary.
- Facilitate communication to managers regarding sales associate training and readiness for Relocation referrals, including monthly reports to managers and Sr. VP of Sales
- Establish and foster relationships with other coordinators in the relocation network to expand company exposure and facilitate referral if a client is outside of the HomeServices service areas. (5-15%)
Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (5-10%)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
- Two to four years of Real Estate, relocation background preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with business software and in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently. Good organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Knowledge of real estate, title, and/or mortgage business is helpful.
- Real Estate license is preferred but not required.
- CRP (Certified Relocation Professional) designation is preferred but not required.
- May require flexibility in schedule to meet the responsibilities of the position, including after scheduled hours and weekends.
- Limited vehicle travel within company regions located within North Carolina.
$38,000 - $41,000 yearly
About BHHS Carolinas Companies
Join BHHS Carolinas Companies’ team of professionals. We are a collaborative group that likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives. We are attracted to proactive, forward-thinking problem solvers. The BH name is internationally recognized for its strong foundation, financial strength, and integrity. BH is #6 on Fortune’s list of most admired companies and #4 on Barron’s list of most trusted companies. Our parent company is also the largest real estate company in the US. We partner with our team members to provide opportunities for growth so that our associates can achieve successful and meaningful careers.