The Dixon Group Administrative Team
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
About The Dixon Group Administrative Team
The Dixon Group is one of the TOP producing sales teams in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. We encourage you to apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!