Terry & Laurie Carlson Group, Premiere Plus Realty
Growing Real Estate team is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day operations and long-term growth of the Team. Provide an executive level of administrative support as needed to leverage the team to produce at a higher level. Other duties may include but not be limited to: calendar management, phone, and email management and running errands.
Own it: You aren't here to simply earn a paycheck. You will play a significant role in the success of the business and will take on this responsibility with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, and integrity.
The ULTIMATE team player: You know what your strengths are in a supportive role and value the concept of "Together Everyone Achieves More". Applicants looking for a position as a stepping stone into sales - this is not the job for you. We are looking for a career Executive Assistant!
- Create structure: by following systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. You will be expected to run the team office meeting and anticipate the needs of the team.
- Manage deal flow: This includes preparing your Agent for Listing Appointments. You will drive and manage the transaction process from contract-to-close.
- Listing management: Assist with all Listing coordination including managing all marketing and listing paperwork.
- Marketing: Manage Social Media, create mailings, coordinate photography and staging and coordinate team events.
- Who you are: Highly skilled, focused, individual with at least 2+ years of experience working in an Executive Assistant role with relevant experience in real estate, mortgage, escrow, bookkeeping or transaction experience.
- Tech-savvy: You have the aptitude to learn new programs quickly, able to troubleshoot common issues and well versed in tech jargon.
- Expert in MS Office Suite, Google, Excel, Dropbox, Mailchimp, contact management programs and design programs such as Photoshop and Canva.
- SUPER organized with perfectionist tendencies: You work in a structured, exceptionally organized and orderly way and you hold others accountable to do the same. You are open to feedback and are process-oriented. You want things to be done the RIGHT way, according to established procedures HOWEVER you don't let your need for perfection slow you down. You always work with a strong sense of urgency and an eye on meeting deadlines.
- Customer-focused: You know how to effectively communicate with people, both verbally and in written form. You are a solutions-oriented problem solver, comfortable with asking questions and can Keep Calm and Carry On.
- At least 1 year of college or technical school in a related field.
- Real Estate related experience preferred
- When you submit your resume, you will receive a link to an online assessment. Applicants must complete this assessment to be considered for this position.
Compensation: $15 - $18 per hour; Earned PTO; Holidays; 401K and Bonuses. WE DO NOT OFFER HEALTH INSURANCE
$15 - $18 per hour
About Terry & Laurie Carlson Group, Premiere Plus Realty
The Terry & Laurie Carlson Team is growing and we are seeking passionate individuals who want to grow with us and give excellent service to our customers! With over 30 years of experience, we consistently sell at least 4X more than the average agent and many of our customers become like family to us. Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations, provide concierge level service to create customers for life, and we need team members who share that vision!