Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Communicate with management companies and landlords
- Communicate with potential tenants
- Communicate with real estate agents
- Manage office administrative tasks
- Meet deadlines
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum 5 years experience at similar role
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
$65,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Bruma Realty
BRUMA Stands for BRonx Upper MAnhattan; our focus areas. By specializing in these areas we can provide our customers and clients a knowledgeable-based experience that stands out.
BruMa Realty is a boutique real estate rental agency located in the Bronx. We specialize in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. At Bruma, we have over 400+ exclusive in-house listings and relationships with over 200 landlords. Our agents enjoy a hands-on approach, team environment, and lots of ongoing hands-on mentoring and training. We demand high performance and provide all-inclusive administrative support to help our associates to speed up the process and increase production.