The Integrity Group at RE/MAX
Successful Real Estate Team/Agent is seeking a self-starter with an exceptional eye for detail to support daily operations by performing many administrative tasks. The role is responsible for performing full administrative and reception duties by providing customer service, answering calls, lead tracking systems, ordering supplies, and performing clerical functions such as banking, copying, filing, faxing, mailing, and scheduling meetings. This requires an individual with strong time-management skills who can prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit-loss statements, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create an update of a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing a property, showing property, negotiating contracts-lead generation.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Assertive, professional, diplomatic, able to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- A high degree of adaptability flexibility
- Strong desire to learn new skills knowledge
- Excellent work ethic, dependability dedication to team/company
- Personal desire/value to produce quality work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High School diploma/ equivalent
- No experience required
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Integrity Group at RE/MAX
Serving all of New Jersey. Residential real estate brokerage services; including residential resale, new construction, adult communities, condominiums and townhouses, residential land, multi-family, waterfront homes, investment properties, shore homes.