Realtor James Goudreau - Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for our highly productive real estate team.
Performance = Potential - Interference
The executive assistant of our real estate team understands and optimizes the performance of the agents. The EA’s focus is to stay five steps ahead of the agents, tracking all of the administrative details, and clearing the path for them to make their greatest contribution to our business, our families, and our community. More details:
- You want to work with a mentor.
- You want to be part of a team and community.
- You want to grow personally and professionally.
- You want more. You desire to have a bigger life.
- You are good at written communication.
- You are organized.
- You enjoy social media and get it. You use and understand Facebook and Instagram.
- You have a really big HEART for people (developing them, building relationships with them and pushing them).
- You value personal development and probably already invest your own money to keep learning.
- You are accountable and coachable.
- You are a plan and list maker and enjoy completing a plan and a list.
- You are a hard worker and your friends and coworkers would describe you that way.
- You enjoy managing somebody’s world.
- Once you learn something, you are good to go.
- You think 2 steps ahead and predict potential issues.
- You get great satisfaction out of knowing that you have orchestrated everything behind the scenes.
- You are someone who does whatever it takes to succeed.
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences etc) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current
- Create marketing materials for events, database marketing and newsletters
- Continually evaluate current lead aggregation tools, impressions, and subsequent leads and report to CEO monthly
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Facilitate weekly team meetings, masterminds, and Team Advance
- Monitor email and inbound communications
- Manage Incentive Referral Program
- Manage 36 Touch Email and Mailing List
- Agent Support - Organize showing Coverage
- Production Numbers Management
- Business Financials - Budgets, reconcile P&L
- Answering phone
- Team Culture
- Event Management
- Listing Management
- Prep contracts and prepare Referral Agreements
- Manges Listing Management VA
- Manage Lead Routing
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- High school diploma required
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Strong technology skills
- Strong social media skills on Facebook and Instagram
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong writing, editing, grammar and spelling skills
- Good organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Good people skills
- Calm under pressure
- Goal-oriented and accountable
- One-step ahead thinking
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Real estate, Brivity, MailChimp, experience working on any kind of a CRM (Salesforce, etc.), Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (including a basic, working knowledge of Google sheets and documents
$15 - $25 hourly
About Realtor James Goudreau - Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Our business is based on supporting all our customer's real estate needs. From providing free consultations and market analysis to closing multi-property commercial transactions, we take pride in providing our customers with a full-service hands-on approach to achieve their goals. We represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial markets all through the Chicagoland area. Our educated market analysis approach helps our sellers accurately set a listing price that is proven to bring the highest return on their investment in the shortest amount of time. We provide our buyers with the same education to ensure that they never overpay and get the most for their money.