American Home Investments, LLC.
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
$10 - $12 hourly
About American Home Investments, LLC.
American Home Investments is a real estate solutions company based out of Atlanta. We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions for their problem whether it's going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.