Keller Williams Capital Properties
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities?
We’re hiring a professional and proactive sales person to support our team. You’ll be in charge of managing social networks, marketing to a sphere of influence, creating and organizing events, helping business development efforts run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, partying, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Take care of office management duties such as supervising administrative staff, ordering filing systems, and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to executives
- Create parties for fundraisers and charities
- Create social media content
- Be independent self starter with business development
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- College Degree
- Local to the area for a significant portion of life
- Likes to have fun, sees life positively and easily trainable
- Must have at least three years of sales experience
- Has a sizable local social network
$120,000 - $150,000
About Keller Williams Capital Properties
The largest Brokerage in the World! Rated happiest places to work 2018.