Next Level 30
We are searching for a talented and motivated Event Coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. We’re a growing team of marketing professionals who manage a wide range of projects and wear many hats. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, you will collaborate with our marketing team, assisting with tasks and execution across various events and marketing channels.
- Work and manage external vendors/partners to manage ongoing projects.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Assist with execution of various marketing initiatives, as well as light event administrative duties.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers
- Coordinate with other departments on content creation
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized is a must.
- Ease with Digital Applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and/or related field required preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- At least 1-year of experience as an event coordinator.
About Next Level 30
Currently based in Hoboken - New Jersey, NL30 is on a mission to help people surpass their own expectations and reach the next level of success in record time. Whether working with a brand in need of more market exposure or alongside an ambitious brand ambassador looking for a chance to shine, at NL30 we create opportunities and deliver results.