Avanti Food & Beverage
We are in search of a dynamic individual to assist our Regional Director of Events at Avanti Boulder! We are looking for someone that is excited to join a growing and well-established group that has huge growth opportunity for the right individual.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has the drive, stamina, and professional demeanor that can multi-task and stay organized. Our ideal candidate will join a solid events team to assist with client discussions, respond to event leads, assist with site tours, as well as assisting in the leadership office. In addition, various tasks and responsibilities will be assigned as we integrate you into our team.
- Respond to leads within 24h hours of submission
- Create proposals, contracts, and banquet event orders as needed
- Process deposits in toast and upload cc authorization forms to TripleSeat
- Lead walk-in and scheduled site tours
- Ensure event materials have been collected and distributed
- Greet event hosts upon arrival and introduce assigned MOD for event
- Prepare popup events and email notify all managers/vendors for proper staffing
- Previous event experience preferred but not required
- Experience with TripleSeat, Excel, Word, Adobe, and Toast POS is a bonus
- Previous restaurant / bar experience
- Experience working with large and eclectic teams
- Passion for hospitality
$20 - $22 hourly
About Avanti Food & Beverage
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Well-established, high-volume venue that sees an average of 22,000 guests per week!
- Paid vacation.
- Health Insurance - Medical/Dental/Vision (full-time staff).
- Travel Opportunities for Education.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day.
- Various other perks such as ski passes and rafting trips!
- Cell phone and gas reimbursement for managers.