Our company is seeking a talented and motivated Trade Show Event Coordinator who will take charge of our presentation at trade show events. Duties will include negotiating contracts with suppliers such as hotels, convention centers, speakers, transportation, etc.
This is a high-pressure position and we need someone who can keep a cool disposition while managing a million different details. Up for the challenge? Apply now!
- Familiarization with the relevant details of each event, including scheduling and pricing
- Establish a network of connections on which you can draw as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors and business associates.
- Coordinate and implement business and marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Manage all aspects of conference and exhibit presence including design, creation, and production of booth, displays and materials, staff education and preparation, promoting and driving attendance.
- Send all marketing materials to compliance and follow through for final approval. Support budget planning.
- Work closely with the promotional team/social media team to support activities, to ensure successful goals are reached.
- Encourage attendance at events by using appropriate sales and negotiation techniques.
- Evaluate the success of the event and provide feedback to event management.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in the event industry and share new ideas with the team.
- Distribute promotional materials in strategic locations to reach the target audience.
- Contact prospective event attendees by email and phone and confirm attendance.
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Must be exceptional in prioritizing, negotiation, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Capacity to create and distribute engaging, informative resources.
- Outstanding research skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Liaise with attendees upon confirmation of event logistics, venue, etc.
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
- People skills and ability to build relationships
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.