We are searching for an outgoing, enthusiastic event promoter to join our team. The event promoter's responsibilities include studying the minor details of each scheduled event, understanding target audiences, and assisting teams to develop an event strategy that supports business goals and objectives, generating target audience awareness, and upselling. The event promoter/marketer is required to report on the team's progress at periodic intervals.
To be successful as an event promoter one should exhibit excellent networking skills and sales skills and must possess an existing active array of connections.
- Familiarizing oneself with the relevant details of each event, including scheduling and pricing
- Establishing a network of connections on which you can draw as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors and business associates.
- Coordinate and implement business and marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Manage all aspects of conference and exhibit presence including design, creation and production of booth, displays and materials, staff education and preparation, promoting and driving attendance.
- Send all marketing materials to compliance and follow through for final approval. Support budget planning.
- Working closely with the promotional team/social media team to support activities, to ensure successful goals are reached.
- Encouraging attendance at events by using appropriate sales and negotiation techniques.
- Tracking event’s progress and reporting to management, as requested.
- Must be exceptional in prioritizing, negotiation, organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to create and distribute engaging, informative resources.
- Outstanding research skills
- Contact prospective event attendees by email and phone and confirm attendance.
- Liaise with attendees upon confirmation of event logistics, venue, etc.
- Update event websites when needed.
- Able to manage and get along with diverse personalities
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.