Cyberbacker is looking to add multiple Event hosts/hostesses to our growing team.
Are you someone who is excited in creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for guests and event attendees?
Do you enjoy working in a wide variety of venues and social functions, including wedding receptions, quinceaneras, showers, fund-raising efforts, conferences, and trade shows?
Are you an excellent spokesperson or emcee?
Are you great at coordinating with organizers, other staff members, or featured guests--such as managers, artists, and caterers--and mingling among the crowd to make sure the event is on track and people are enjoying themselves?
If you have an eye for detail, enjoy creating an inviting atmosphere, and aspire to create the event of someone’s dreams; then this is the position for you.
Compensation is dependent on experience (part-time position)
- Gathering of all the essential event and staff information prior to event start.
- Communicating with event staff about event timing and any special requests.
- Oversee the setup of all tables/areas, linens, and supplies.
- Create a personal connection with the event contact and outside event vendors while ensuring that all the guest needs are exceeded.
- Ensure the ending of the event is a pleasant experience.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area including event spaces, and the care of event storage items.
- Ensure guests leave eager to return, always extending a friendly farewell.
- Assist with the organization of scheduled events, conferences, and parties.
- Answer guest questions concerning schedules, menus, and drinks.
- Greet guests upon arrival and direct them to their seating areas.
- Mingle with guests to ensure they remain satisfied.
- Immediately communicate issues to management and organizers.
- Event set-up including appropriate place settings silverware and drink glasses.
- Maintain event menus and scheduled events list for guests.
- Must have a knack for attention to detail.
- Experience in the hospitality or customer service sector.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure while multitasking.
- Extremely friendly, flexible, and approachable with a charming demeanor.
- Must be able to read, write, and have strong communication skills in the English language.
- Must possess a positive service orientated attitude towards all guests and employees.
- Must be able to move around the venue quickly and easily.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to teammates and guests, occasionally in a loud environment.
- Must have the ability to bend and lift objects frequently weighing up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Excellent management, organizational, and planning skills.
- The ability to anticipate problems and make contingency plans.
- Must portray the utmost professionalism; in both appearance and demeanor.
$12-$14 an hour
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.