OPS Home Improvement
Event and Project Coordinator
We are looking to hire someone with strong communication and organizational skills, coupled with a dynamic personality that can deal with all types of personalities over the phone. Skilled at perusing city, county, and Outdoor Event websites to locate and reserve booth placement to maximize foot traffic in outdoor and indoor events. These events, allow us to display our windows and bath products. A strong background in graphic arts, creating literature and brochures, photography, and other creative avenues is a plus.
- Work with GM to procure sponsorship for certain events.
- Be proactive and prompt with strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Coordinate personnel for all events.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues.
- Order, create, and maintain proper inventory levels of promotional items for home shows.
- Arrange and help with setup/teardown at each event.
- Managing and working our booth and addressing potential problems that may arise.
- Speak with prospective/interested customers about us at our Home Show/Event booths and other designated locations!
- Understand what it takes to make sure the logistics work out, keep everything within the allocated budget and ensure that the event itself is carried out smoothly.
- Invite qualified customers to participate in a FREE in-home sales presentation (you are not responsible for the actual sales presentation, just inviting them to make an appointment with one of our no-pressure sales representatives)!
- Provide literature and demo to create value, that lets the customer know what makes us different and better than our competitors.
- Has managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to look across various initiatives and prioritize based upon our strategic direction and priorities.
- 1-3 years of event management and production experience within the Events Industry and Marketing Consulting,
- Significant experience in creating an integrated event plan and successfully delivering dozens of experiences that meet/exceed marketing objectives.
- An empathetic personality and care about solving problems and helping your immediate and broader team deliver world-class events.
- Top-notch organizational skills and are adept at multitasking and thorough in your documentation and follow-up practices.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Suite is a must. Knowing Salesforce is a plus!
- Types of associated skills: Home Show/Convention or Event Rep Sales, Kiosk Sales, Makeup/Perfume Sales.
Our company stands behind each employee, to enhance their success. You will be supplied with excellent sales training from our highly skilled vendors' training team. We want to make sure you utilize skills you did not know existed.
We are one of the nation’s leading remodeling companies with unsurpassed customer satisfaction and follow-up service, which in itself, leads to many referrals.
All of us here have the passion to succeed and improve the homeowner experience.
Revolutionizing the home improvement industry one customer at a time!
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About OPS Home Improvement
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.