Evening Shift is 10-7 or 11-8.
As an “Onboarding Specialist”, you must be a great communicator with the desire to learn technology!
We will train you with the technologies necessary for success in this role, with the expectation that you will take full ownership in helping our clients learn everything there is to know about our software! Responsibilities include but are not limited to teaching clients how to navigate through the Real Geeks interface, how to leverage our platform, and how to take action in applying our best practices to achieve success!
In this role, you will be solving problems daily and showing clients how our real estate software and marketing solutions can help them generate more business. Our goal is to keep our clients satisfied, loyal, and passionate about what we do, so that we can succeed together.
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Excellent written communication including emails, site content, blog posts, bug fixes, and product releases
- Proactive problem solver that picks up the phone and screen-shares with clients for quick resolutions
- Ability to simplify technical language and translate it into comprehensible documentation for our clients
- Ability to multitask while maintaining quality and productivity
- Knowledge in PPC, Facebook, blogging, and social media marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of Real Estate is a plus
$35,000 - $45,000
About Real Geeks
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.
Our Core Values:
- Sense of responsibility
- Emphasis on quality
- Sense of teamwork
What we provide:
- Positive and exciting work environment
- Competitive salary
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Affiliate discounts at participating businesses such as banking, car dealerships, hotels, gym memberships, after school programs and more