Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is seeking a full-time Estimator at our Weston location.
This position includes paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and a Simple IRA.
- Bid projects of varying sizes and types by utilizing CWWC's current estimating software
- Manage projects by working with client and co-workers ensuring deadlines and expectations are met
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must be trainable
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail while meeting production deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and management
- Strong math skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Associates degree in a construction related field a plus
- Experience with "Microvellum" software a plus
- Reliable transportation
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour based on experience
About Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is a manufacturer of high-end architectural woodwork, casework, and custom interiors.