Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are looking for an experienced Estimator to handle the day-to-day flow of the office. Our team loves what we do, and we want to expand our business with the help of a talented Admin. We are seeking a long-term member of the team and we hope that you will grow with us as we expand our operations.
We are seeking an individual who is reliable, driven and dedicated to playing an integral part in supporting a fast-paced commercial flooring team. You will “own” this job and “take the reins.” You are service-focused, mindful of putting your teams’ needs in the forefront and always protecting their time. Your responsibilities will play an essential part in clearing away distractions so that your team can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
We are a family business built on the core values of honor, integrity, and accountability. Our company has been serving the Alameda, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties since 1989 and are proud to have been a leader in the architectural surface preparation and refinishing industry for many years. Our expertise includes Polished Concrete, Metal, Stone, and Wood Services. Our business philosophy has stayed the same: To build long-term relationships with our customers and care for them with the highest level of customer service.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000, profit share potential
Benefits: Profit sharing, 401k matching, holiday bonuses
Hours: Full-time, 40/hrs per wk, M-F, flexible hours (i.e. 8-5 or 9-6)
Location: San Mateo, CA
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
Build a strong foundation:
- Draft, implement, and manage proposals, systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow
- Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Collect and research data
- Develop and implement cost-saving measures
- Implement and manage systems and procedures, look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Observe safety and security procedures; use equipment and materials properly
- Expertise in copywriting and editing
- Manage deadlines accordingly
- Assist the operations team in their essential duties
- Assist the construction and floor division with the administration
- Provide an elite concierge-level of customer service. Serve as the key contact person for clients and make them the priority with follow-up and follow-through at every step in the process
Support and Serve:
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as assisting the sales team with job paperwork, job closeouts, and estimates
- Assist the agents with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks
- 2+ years of office administration experience in a service or construction industry
- Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
- Has Large bandwidth—heavy workloads, multiple demands, and high pressure don’t phase you
- Deadline-focused, assertive, highly adaptable, and tech-savvy
- Self-starter, eager to learn new things within a team environment
- Analytical thinker and strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
- Solution-oriented and anticipates needs, service focused
- Punctual, polished and professional and present yourself as such
- High energy with a cheerful disposition
- Thick-skinned with the ability to work with different personality types to build long-lasting, quality business relationships
- Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
- Enjoys contributing to a team environment with the ability to collaborate in a proactive style to assist all team members
Key Software Proficiency
- CRM Programs (such as Salesforce)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
$50,000 - $70,000 profit share potential
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.