Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Estate Planning & Probate Paralegal
- A high level of emotional intelligence and a Team Player are minimum requirements.
- The ability to excel in a culture of accountability.
- Previous experience in estate planning, trust administration and/or probate administration is required.
- Desire to grow personally and professionally in a team environment.
- Be held accountable to pre-assigned Key Performance Indicators and Deadlines
- Excel in a team/department and also independently
- Fundamental understanding of technology and a willingness to adapt to technology changes.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Estate Planning & Probate Department
If you are looking for a company that values their employees, our Estate Planning and Probate Department is looking for an individual with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. This position may be for a Paralegal in our Estate Planning Department depending on prior experience.
Estate Planning and Probate Daily Tasks
- Assisting in the drafting and preparation of Estate Planning Documents, including Last Will Testaments, Power of Attorneys, Living Will, Revocable Living Trust, and Irrevocable Trusts
- Transmitting draft documents to clients for review, scheduling appointments to sign, greeting Estate Planning clients for final review, and witnessing signings
- Scanning completed documents to file, copying and compiling document packages for client
- Initiating a Probate case file and gathering the requisite documents
- Working under the supervision of the Probate Attorney to ensure a smooth administration of
- probate matters
- Answering incoming phone calls for the law firm, screening and transferring them to the corresponding person
- Calling and emailing clients providing case updates relative to the status of their legal case
- Documenting case details
- Creating Invoices and working with the Bookkeeper to process payments
- Generating status reports and setting priorities
- Maintain client confidentiality through proper documentation and maintain good working relationships with clients, lawyers, and insurance companies
- The position offers health insurance, performance bonuses, and a competitive salary
- Previous Experience in the Estate Planning and/or Probate Industry
- Bachelor's Degree is Preferred but is not required
- Ability to work Full-Time In-Office/Hybrid Option is not available upon starting
- Lives in close proximity to the Sebastian Office, or plans to relocate
- Excels in a Team Environment
$19 - $26 hourly
About Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Lulich & Attorneys, P.A. is a fast-paced, high-growth law firm with two offices in Indian River County. We are ready for you to join our amazing team in our Sebastian Office!