Nelson Elder Care Law
Estate Planning Paralegal-Great work hours with a caring firm
How would you like to join a team that allows you to serve others? Do you enjoy helping others understand important information about planning for their future? At Nelson Elder Care Law, we are committed to serving by being Compassionate, Proactive, Relationship-focused, and Efficient, as a Team!
- As a Paralegal, you will help families by preparing and explaining legal documents.
- The primary responsibilities are drafting and proofreading documents, conducting signing meetings, and answering client questions or concerns.
- We are interested in Paralegals who have a Paralegal certification (comparable work experience considered).
- This person should have experience in a law firm, as a legal secretary or legal assistant, Estate Planning experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelors Degree preferred.
About Nelson Elder Care Law
Nelson Elder Care Law is an award-winning law firm that helps people of all ages plan ahead for the curveballs life throws at them.
We have locations in Woodstock and Marietta GA. This position is in the Marietta office. We help people of all ages plan ahead for the curveballs life throws at them. Why Apply?
- Great schedule (8:30-4:30)
- Committed team
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Estate Planning