Van Dyck Law LLC
Our growing firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant/paralegal to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we're operating efficiently. A paralegal certificate is not required. Willing to train and develop qualified and motivated candidates. You'll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you are reliable and looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, then we want to connect with you!
- Retirement Plan
- Medical (Health, Dental, and Vision) Insurances
- Sick time
- Generous Holidays Off and Paid
Pay is $23-$30/hour depending on experience.
- Work with clients and attorneys to complete the estate administration process to provide a positive experience for our clients
- Preparing the Pennsylvania inheritance tax return and communicating with the Department of Public Welfare to complete the required process for administration of the estate
- Attend appointments independently or with attorneys and interact with clients to gather information, provide updates, and complete paperwork
- Serve as the main contact for clients and estate beneficiaries providing information and progress updates regularly to ensure client satisfaction
- Clearly communicate with clients and team members on a consistent basis
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the legal industry is a plus but not required.
- Proven ability to handle high volume workloads
- Excellent math aptitude and strong Word and Excel skills
- Professional written, telephone, and interpersonal skills
- Maintain punctuality with all tasks and responsibilities
$23 - $30 hourly
About Van Dyck Law LLC
Van Dyck Law LLC is an Estate Planning and Elder Care law firm committed to personal service using legal tools and techniques that suit each individual's needs, goals and personal situation. Our three core values are treating others as family, being with clients every step of the way, and protecting clients and their loved ones based on their ideals. We are a small firm that prides itself on a positive work/life balance and positive culture that offers competitive pay and benefits is looking to add to their excellent team!