Law Office of David M. Goldman
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
Experience drafting wills, trusts, and probate administrations in Florida is a plus.
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$45,000 - $52,000 yearly
About Law Office of David M. Goldman
The Law Office of David M. Goldman was founded by lawyers who have been clients in the past. As a result, our services, fees, and business objectives are centered around our client's perspective.
We believe that communication is the key to successful business relationships and will strive to be available to meet your needs in a timely manner. We have AV-rated lawyers who are rated among the best in the country by Martindale and Lawyers.com. Likewise, we are looking for long-term relationships with our employees. If you are looking for more than a job, we would like to welcome you to our family.