We’re seeking a skilled and experienced estate planning paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare estate planning documents.
You will be handling all aspects of estate planning and trust administration, as well as assisting clients with trust funding and administration.
- Collecting data regarding clients' assets such as savings accounts, investments, and real estate holdings.
- Drafting estate plan documents using WealthDocx.
- Drafting trusts, amendments, modifications to existing documents.
- Funding of trusts
- Assist clients with trust administration.
- Assist clients with trust accounting.
- You must have at least 3 years of experience as an estate-planning paralegal to be considered for this position.
- Must have used Wealth Docx in a prior position.
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills.
- Must have complete familiarity with and ability to use Outlook (email, tasks, and calendaring), MS Word, Excel, and pdf programs (Adobe and Nitro Pro). You must be able to copy and paste, edit, format, change fonts, colors, save files to different locations, create files, create folders, work with excel spreadsheets, etc. More than a basic knowledge of these programs is required.
- Prior experience using case management software to manage files and workflow is a plus.
Your application will not be considered if you do not meet the job qualifications.
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Shupe Dhawan
If you join our team you will get to work in a supportive, fun, and exciting workplace.
We offer health, vision, and dental insurance along with 8 paid holidays and 16 days of personal time off. Hours are 8:30 am to 4:45 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:30 am to 3:00 pm on Friday.
Who are we?
We are a multi-practice, statewide Florida law firm. We are growing rapidly. The firm has a stellar reputation in the community. You'll be on a team of amazing coworkers who always have your back. We work collaboratively with our teams to achieve the best results for our clients. Our workplace is supportive, fun, and exciting. As owners, we have built a firm where we'd like to work so that you will too!