Estates Trusts & Wills
We are a rapidly growing Estate Planning Law Firm in Cary, NC. We are seeking an energetic and committed professional to our team that loves a challenge and is looking for a place to have a career while helping people in a profound capacity.
It is vital that this person be warm, friendly, energetic, poised, and team-oriented. You will be meeting with clients both in-person and by phone, and you will be dealing with various tasks including estate plan document assembly, plan document drafting assistance, data entry, proof-reading, trust funding and calendar management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Administrative tasks (copying, scanning, client communications, etc.
- Manage client matters from inception to completion
- Manage a high volume of duties that require high attention to detail and multi-tasking at an exceptional level
- Provide client services and products using the Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 platforms
- Support attorneys in providing high-level assistant and client service
- Work well on an individual basis and with a team to achieve and exceed goals
- You have a college degree or 3-5 years of applicable professional experience
- You have strong phone skills and are comfortable speaking with all types of people
- Strong computer skills are required with Clio or Actionstep experience preferred
- Ability to work in a positive manner with a variety of personnel in a team environment and one on one
- Superior customer service skills and demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond in delivering exceptional service
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to get positive results
$15 - $19 hourly
About Estates Trusts & Wills
We have been here helping clients live better lives by planning for a secure future for over a decade with a clear commitment to growing our business and our team while providing one of the most intimate and delicate legal services that exist, planning for incapacity and/or death.