Hegwood Law Group
Estate and Elder Law Practice Seeking an exceptional Associate
Our Clear Lake area of Houston Law Firm is currently accepting applications for an All-Star Associate with experience in Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Elder Law. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Our definition of an All-Star Associate…
- You are self-motivated and can manage a matter from engagement through closing
- You enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients daily, designing and executing strategies to help them build a brighter future
- You get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally
We are an enterprising law firm with our sights set on expansion. We are small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and benefits you want. If you want to work in a positive environment where you know the Owner, have daily interaction with clients, and a genuine desire to grow the firm, you may be the next addition to our All-Star Team.
Our new Associate will be responsible for…
- Designing comprehensive, custom Estate Plans
- Working with third-party professionals such as Financial Planners, CPAs, and Insurance Agents
- Managing all aspects of a client's matter from engagement to close
- Overseeing the work of junior legal team members (Paralegal and/or Legal Assistants) assigned to assist with production and delivery
Must be a good standing member with the Texas State Bar
- 5+ years’ experience in Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Administration
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience managing a full caseload
- Skills and experience are required, appreciated, and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations. High-maintenance, humorless, self-entitled, or self-important individuals will not succeed in this position and need not apply.
- This position is more than a job. For the right candidate, it’s a career. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. A generous benefits package is offered.
About Hegwood Law Group
We are a growing law firm with an excellent team and we are looking for our next top performer!
If this sounds like a law firm you want to work at and a job you can do then hit the apply button below. I look forward to speaking with you soon! Please forward your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter telling us why you’re the All-Star Associate we should hire.