Nelson Elder Care Law
Are you ready to make this your year to THRIVE personally and professionally?
Is work/life balance important to you?
Do you love having a positive impact on people’s lives every day?
Do you love working with a stellar team that supports each other and wins together?
We are an award-winning Estate Planning Firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need a Georgia licensed Associate to join our team and work directly with our team to help and support our clients.
We are well known for helping our clients gain peace of mind. This will require an experienced Associate with a passion for working with seniors.
Your main responsibility will be to meet with clients and develop strategies leading to the efficient resolution of cases involving sophisticated estate planning, Medicaid benefits, probate, and guardianships. If your ultimate goal is to be a trial attorney, this position is not for you.
Specifically, you must be able to:
- Effectively conduct meetings with clients and develop strategies leading to the efficient resolution of cases involving sophisticated estate planning, Medicaid benefits, probate, and guardianships
- Show compassion when interacting with clients and have a talent for winning their respect and confidence
- Manage your caseload with minimal oversight and work directly with the paralegal team to ensure clients’ goals are met within the expected timeframe
- Provide award-winning service and results that support our culture for serving clients
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar and in good standing
- Relevant experience related to one or more of the firm’s practice areas
- Strong negotiation skills, including the willingness and ability to reconcile differences and find mutual wins
- Excellent communication ability, this includes using appropriate tone and professionalism when engaging with clients
- Strong ethical compass
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, resilient emotional intelligence, strong work ethic, good judgment, and sense of humor
$80,000 + depending upon experience
About Nelson Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning law firm with a culture that helps you reach your professional and personal goals. We are committed to ensuring our team has a work/life balance and to serving in a different way!
What Do We Offer You?
- Work/life balance
- Great schedule (8:30-4:30)
- Committed team
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- and more!