Grantham Law Firm
Our busy law firm is growing and we are looking for talent that works hard to represent our clients well. The prime candidate will work seamlessly with both senior partners as well as administrative staff in an effort to effectively serve our clients. If you have excellent research and writing skills, can easily use today’s technology and communicate effectively across all levels, we would love to connect!
- Counsel clients by assessing options and determining the best course of action for a successful outcome
- Prepare various legal documents, such as motions, pleadings, briefs, and correspondence
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Oversee paralegals, law clerks, and administrative staff
- Prior experience working in a law firm for a minimum of 1-2 years required
- Public speaking, decision-making, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills are necessary for this role
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Well-versed in legal research software (Westlaw/Lexis)
- Graduation from law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and experience in representing clients for at least 2 years
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Grantham Law Firm
The Grantham Law Firm is a boutique law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate. Established in 1981 and AV rated by Martindale Hubbel. Standard Title is the firm's affiliated title agency.